Some Free Sample Pages
Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8194: Trigonometry : pcos A + qsin A : Visualise a cos x ± b sin x to cos
ID 8191: Trigonometry : Double angle formulae : Visualise cos(ax) Formulae
ID 8190: Trigonometry : Double angle formulae : Visualise sin(ax) Formulae
ID 8189: Trigonometry : Trig functions : Find Derived Identity 1
ID 8188: Trigonometry : Trig functions : Find Derived Identity 2
ID 8187: Exponentials and logs : Logarithms : Law: a log(b)=log(ba)
ID 8186: Exponentials and logs : Logarithms : Law: log(a/b)=log(a)-log(b)
ID 8184: Exponentials and logs : Logarithms : Law: log(ab)=log(a)+log(b)
ID 8048: Exponentials and logs : Exponentials : The graph of ax
ID 7825: Trigonometry : Trig equations : Solving tan equations 2
ID 7823: Trigonometry : Trig functions : Exam timed O-test
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.